Buildings in the United States are responsible for 39% of our total energy consumption - 60% of our electricity alone.
We spend an average of 90% of our time in buildings-and the air quality inside is two to five times worse than outside air.
Environmental Builders Inc. is an authentic "Green" builder, whose reason for being is to provide environmentally friendly construction services. We are a small, "hands on" company that offers exceptional craftsmanship, design, energy efficiency, and value. Residential and commercial remodeling is our primary business. Our specialty is whole house models, room additions, and structural engineering changes. However, if you need a bathroom, kitchen, energy efficiency upgrade, or other project, we would be glad to meet with you to see how we can help.
C.A.D. Design/Drafting of your project
Structural Engineering as required
Title 24 Energy Analysis as required
Full Building Permit Package A to Z
Client education of entire process - Communication is #1
Not to mention fine craftsmanship from foundation to finish
Environmental Builders, Inc. - Service Description Package
1. We will really listen to your needs and concerns to ensure your project is done the way you want it.
2. My work crew is highly skilled and conscientious. All are career oriented with substantial experience and professional training.
3. I will do everything possible in my power to meet your construction deadlines without sacrificing quality.
4. I will design projects that fit your budget, needs, and desires. I will not waste your time designing projects you're not interested in, can't afford, or that will price your home out of the local market.
5. If I don't believe I can help you with your project. I will gladly refer you to another competent contractor if I am able.
6. My 36 plus years in the business provides me with the experience to interpret your home's age, architecture, style, neighborhood concerns, market value, resale concerns, and design trends to provide you with the most value for your money.
7. Every job we build is guaranteed for two years after project completion. If there is a workmanship problem, I will come back and fix it, FREE. This is an industry leading warranty!
8. We handle all phases of the job, from getting permits to cleaning up the site.
What you should know about professional remodeling - A message from the President. Environmental Builders, Inc. differs from ordinary remodeling companies in these 14 important ways:
9. You will receive a written schedule and written proposal for your project. Typically, I will present these documents in person and address any and all questions. I assure you, you will always know what we are doing and why we are doing it.
10. Everything specified on the proposal is included, NO HIDDEN SURPRISES! It is in my own self interest that your job proceeds quickly and smoothly. Besides, if we do a superior job, we know you will tell a friend about us.
11. We will treat your home with as much care and respect as if it were our very own. Seriously!
12. Environmental Builders, Inc. makes every effort to schedule only one project at a time allowing us to focus our resources in order to shorten the duration of every project. Every day, work will move forward on YOUR project!
13. Environmental Builders is a recipient of the W.R.A.P award that was presented for our ongoing commitment to "Improving the environment by reducing waste." This prestigious award was earned by only a handful of contractors in the entire state. My degree from U.C Berkeley in conservation and resource studies, uniquely qualifies me to provide an environmentally sensitive approach to the construction industry. With my expertise, you can soon be paying less on your energy bills while helping to protect the environment.
14. I am a bonded, State licensed general contractor while being protected by general liability insurance to protect YOUR interest!
Environmental Builders, Inc. - Workmanship Guarantee
All work performed by Environmental Builders is FULLY GUARANTEED against faulty workmanship for 2 full years from the original date of installation IN WRITING!
There will be NO CHARGE to you for labor or materials on any repair due to faulty workmanship during that 2 year period.
If you should find something that you'd like repaired, simply call our office. We will promptly schedule a service appointment within 48 hours of your call. You will be quoted an exact day and time for the repairs so your time is not wasted waiting around for the serviceman.
Contractor License # 67164
Areas of Expertise - Commercial and Residential:
Construction and Remodels: Additions,Kitchens,Painting,Bathrooms,Carports,Decks,Garages,Gazebos,Porches,seismic retrofits, framing,drywall,taping,texturing, plumbing,tile,flooring,windows,doors,finish work,trim,moldings,roofing,siding,concrete,electrical
Materials and Equipment: Cabinets,Ceilings,CounterTops,Doors,Drywall,Fences,Flooring,Foundations,Framing,Insulation,Siding
Contractor Skills: Acoustics,Insulation,Construction Manager,Demolition,Drilling,Drywall,energy efficiency,electrical,fence building,flooring installation,Home Building,Heating/Air Conditioning,Insulation,joist installation,kitchen cabinets, Millwork,plaster
Additional Services: CAD drafting and design services, Title 24 Energy Audit for building permits; Structural Engineer Consultation as required for building permits.